We get inquiries and bookings everyday so we cannot hold dates unless otherwise organised. AN INQUIRY IS NOT A BOOKING. The price quoted is valid for 14 days.
You have been booked in when you give us your party date, address and contact number. A non-refundable deposit of €50/€100 is required to secure your booking. The deposit must be paid within 7 working days from date of booking. Your booking is not secure until the deposit is paid in full and it is non-refundable. Please contact us if you have any problems and we will work it out with you.
- The party/event booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Should Crafty Hen have to cancel any bookings due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund of any money paid will be given and we will endeavor to satisfy the client’s requirements wherever possible. Crafty Hen bear no responsibility for such cancellations which are caused by circumstances outside of our control.
The Day of the Party/Event
- The remaining balance due must be paid on the date of the party/event unless otherwise organised.
- Crafty Hen reserve the right to alter any of our services and activities. You will be notified of any changes and we endeavor to ensure that any alterations or amendments which are made will not affect the nature, quality and high standard of services that we provide.
- Please insure that there is a suitable area for the workshop to take place.
- Crafty Hen must start at the appointed time. We cannot delay unless arranged beforehand as any delay may make us late for our next scheduled party.
Crafty Hen is public liability insured and take the upmost care to ensure the safety of all party/event participants, we only use high quality products and activities that are suitable for children. No Liability is accepted for loss, damage, or consequential loss to persons or property and reactions or injury sustained whilst attending a party/event or thereafter. (whether that failure is due to negligence on the part of Crafty Hen, its subcontractors or due to other causes). All allergies, ailments or other similar conditions of the participants, which may affect the party/event in any way, must be reported to us prior to the party/event date.
Any queries or complaints relating to an event must be received in writing within 7 days of the event. Crafty Hen will endeavor to reply within 14 working days.
No liability is accepted for the failure of an event running due to strike, lock out, terrorism, weather, hostilities, act of God or any other circumstances outside Crafty Hens Control.
Crafty Hen respect and protect the privacy of its clients. Personal details, including email address and telephone numbers are treated in confidence. These will not be disclosed to any third party.
BY MAKING A BOOKING WITH CRAFTY HEN YOU ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS UNLESS AGREED OTHERWISE IN WRITING.